Ashton-under-Lyne specialist Tax and Accountancy practice, ‘Your Tax Shop’ has been shortlisted in a number of industry awards, including the prestigious IRIS Customer Awards 2018 and locally in the Pride of Tameside Awards 2018.
This year IRIS launched a new customer awards ceremony to recognise excellence, along with recognising thriving individuals and practices that are succeeding and forging ahead in the digital economy, especially those who demonstrate staff satisfaction, clever use of technology and astute business strategy and run distinctively and innovatively compared to similar sized practices.
A delighted ‘Your Tax Shop’ Practice Manager, Yvonne Cookson said “This is the first year for these awards and we are delighted to have been shortlisted in so many categories which include:
- IRIS Firm of the Year- small practice
- Client Excellence Firm of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year- Yvonne Cookson
- Accountant of the Year- Fiona Heyes
The awards ceremony will take place tomorrow evening in London. ( 9th October 2018 )
The company have also been selected as Finalists in the ‘Pride of Tameside Awards 2018’, which takes place at Dukinfield Town Hall on Thursday 25th October, where the thriving practice have been selected as finalists in the following 5 categories:
- Small Business of the Year
- Professional Services Business of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year- Yvonne Cookson
- Apprentice of the Year- Danny Harris, Joshua Thomas and Kieran Ward
Yvonne concluded, “We are so proud and feel very privileged to be selected as finalists in both the above awards ceremonies! It shows that all the teams’ hard work is definitely paying off!
On behalf of all at Local Community Matters we’d like to say “Well done Yvonne, Fiona and all the Tax Shop team. Good luck to everyone up for awards, go smash it!