For the first time, Hyde Town Team supported by Hope Education together with The Tameside Reporter Group and Active Tameside will be staging a Fun Themed Family Event – where school children can enter their prize carved pumpkins in the ‘Best Looking Pumpkin’ competition, with the winner picking up a £100 voucher to spend on much needed equipment for their school.
The winner will be picked by Angela Rayner MP – Shadow Secretary of State for Education and the Chair of Hyde Town Team, Julia Harrison, whose decision will be final.
Like most successful promotions, the mechanics are really simple. Therefore, we are asking schools to set a project for their pupils to first design a ‘scary pumpkin’
As part of the entry form, the children will be given a template of a pumpkin to create a scary face, and then simply carefully carve it and enter it into the competition
The Pumpkins’ will all be exhibited in a special ‘marquee’ erected on Hyde’s Civic Square on Saturday 21st October 2017.
You can carve it, paint it, dress it…! – The ‘pumpkin patch’ world is your oyster – and every entry gets a prize!
*There will be great foot tapping music to enjoy throughout the event plus lots of quality local produce, baking and spooky crafts. Come and join in the community spirit at Hyde Market on the Saturday 21st October 2017 – Bring entries along between 9.30am and 11.30am – Prizes given out at 1.30pm.
Think of Halloween for inspiration, and let your imagination run wild.
To print off, simply click on the entry form below
Terms & Conditions:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN.
- You must be under 14 to enter this competition.
- You must attend a Tameside school to enter this competition.
- You may submit more than one entry but only one entry will be picked as the winner.
- Inappropriate Content: Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered and will be deleted. Hyde Town Team retains the sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- Rights: By entering the contest entrants agree to have their submitted name/entry displayed in the local press and on our website and for use at anytime for any purpose. We reserve the right to use any images at any time, without any fee or any form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users without notice and for any reason.
- This competition ends on 21.10.2017. The winner will be announced at the outdoor event on Hyde Market and in the local press and other media.
- The winner will be picked by our sponsoring partner, Angela Rayner – Shadow Secretary of State for Education and the Chair of Hyde Town Team, whose decision will be final.
- This competition can only be entered by displaying your carved pumpkin in the competition marquee.
- If the winner does not contact us within a week the first prize will be passed on to the runner up.