Tempting Textiles Day
Organised by Glossop Embroiderers’ Guild –
– Saturday, 30th September at Lymefield Garden Centre, Lower Market Street, Broadbottom SK14 6AG
- Stalls selling a wide variety of textile items, fabrics and threads.
- Opportunity to try some stitching activities.
- Refreshments available in the Garden Centre Tearoom
- Open from 11-00am to 3-00pm
Also visit the nearby Mill Shop, and Lymefield Arts and Craft Centre
– Wednesday, 27th September, 1-00pm to 3-00pm: Inspirations, a talk by Eva Thomas
– Wednesday, 25th October. 10-30am to 12-30pm: Informal Stitch & Chat session.
1-00pm to 3-00pm: Stitching Matters with guest speakers from the Altrincham Branch of the Embroiderers’ Guild. Bring your own packed lunch, drinks provided.
– Wednesday, 29th November. Christmas buffet lunch, followed by Quiz & Christmas activity
There is no meeting in December 2017.
The Glossop Branch meet at Glossop Cricket Club, North Road, Glossop SK13 7AS
Admission for members is £2-00, visitors’ £3-00. This includes refreshments. Disabled access. New members will always be welcome.
For more information see their blog: www.glostitchedup.blogspot.com